A Sweet Indulgence
According to dictionary.com to “indulge” is to yield to an inclination or desire; allow oneself to follow one’s will. Dessert, chocolate, and other sweet confections are often found in this category of pampering oneself. The reasons to due so can be varied and can range from a holiday to rewarding yourself for a job well down. Sinful Sweets has some great ideas on what to indulge in this Valentine’s Day. These picks are great for gifting to someone you think deserves to indulge or treating yourself.
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Traditional and classic, and guaranteed to make anyone feel special. We hand dip strawberries in your choice of premium milk, dark, or white chocolate. We recommended ordering now as theses are sure to be a popular item for the upcoming holiday.
2. Toffee – This is our store specialty. We offer milk and dark chocolate covered as well as old fashioned toffee. It might not be at the top of your list for candies, but is one that is hard to go wrong with! Made from an old family recipe it’s going to be hard to share this treat.
3. Caramels – Definitely sweet, and sometimes sinful. Sinful Sweets creates a few different types of caramels that are the perfect cure for your sweet tooth. From Bourbon Bacon Caramel to Sea Salt Caramels their is a choice this bound to please everyone.
4. Cake Pops – You might expect to give or receive a bouquet of flowers to someone. Why not surprise them with a bunch of colorful cake pops and leave a lasting impressions instead? We offer over ten varieties of moist cake dipped in icing or chocolate and coordinating, flavor enhancing toppings.
5. Pecan Turtles – A mixture of pecans and caramel topped with milk or dark chocolate provides the perfect mouth tantalizing treat. For that extra something we can top it with bacon too! These are a long time favorite across the boards.
We’d love to hear your what your favorite sweet indulgence is. Leave us a comment below.